The sports centre is a subdivision of the University, which tasks are:
- to ensure the schedule of physical training coordinated by the Department of Physical Culture for the students of the University.
- development of physical culture and sports activities among students,
- to hold internal and inter-university sports events and activities
- to provide recreational and sports services to businesses and individuals on a fee basis.
The pool is open daily until 21.00.
There is a children's pool. Your child will have swimming lessons three times a week from 3pm to 6pm (you can choose suitable days and time). The session lasts 45 minutes. Children under 16 years swim exclusively under coach supervision. Only kids reached 7 years can be enrolled for swimming.
Do not go in the pool if ...
- you feel low, giddy or ail - even if the symptoms are minor;
- have been drinking alcohol beverages;
- you have a fever;
- have any skin diseases;
- chronic diseases excluding hypothermia and water treatments.
Nothing to worry about, It is all right, is it not? Well, then - happy swimming!