Search results
By Category
Specials
  • Museum of Labor Glory of Electric Control
    Museum of Labor Glory of Electric Control
    In 1974 in Chisinau the Museum of Labor Glory of Electric Control opened its doors to visitors. The building was built between the years 1913-16 and was erected on behalf of the office of a Belgian stock company that launched the first trams in the capital in during that time.

History Culture

Mansion of nobleman Meleghi in the village Temeleuti

REF NR: 7276
  • 669

The village Temeleuti is situated 28 km away from the town of Floresti, and it is relatively close to Chisinau, just 70 km away. The first documentary evidence of the village dates back to 1651 year. According to legend, the name of the village was formed from the names of its founders - Timothy and Iliutsa.
 

Oсобняк боярина Мелеги в селе Темелеуць

Establishment

At the beginning of 20th Century there was built in the village a mansion for the  nobleman Meleghi. In 1903-1908 years there was established a park of 3.8 hectares, which now has more than 50 species of trees and shrubs, 40 of them are exotic species from Canada, America and the Caucasus. The park is under state protection.

Contact Details

Address:
Moldova, dis. Floresti, v. Temeleuti

Phone(s):
(+373-250)-58236